Kaboko Mining Limited (“Kaboko” or “the Company”) the manganese exploration, development and mining company operating in Zambia, is pleased to provide the following commentary and Appendix 5B for the quarter ending 30 September 2013.
- Initial testing of manganese stockpile grab samples return results of 50%,
- First sale of 2,000 tonnes of high-grade Manganese ore to the Noble Group;
- A further US$1.16M was drawn from Tranche B of the $10M Pre-Pay Facility for additional key mining plant and equipment to accelerate production;
- Production set to increase from 5,000 tonnes per month to in excess of 10,000 tonnes per month;
- Drilling underway with results to be incorporated into JORC compliant resource statement expected this quarter;
- New high-grade African manganese opportunities identified for review.
To view Report please download PDF below: