Phase 1 exploration programme completed at Top Up Rise (TUR).
Drilling intersected extensive sulphide mineralisation, including massive sulphides:
- Low tenors of sulphide mineralisation intersected in all holes –copper, lead and zinc sulphides identified;
- Precious and base metal association between copper, lead, zinc, silver, cadmium and gold;
- More than one style of mineralisation is apparent at TUR.
Intersection of mineralised gabbro has opened up the possibility of nickel-copper sulphide deposits:
- Gabbro identified as a Troctolite, prospective for magmatic nickel-copper mineralisation;
- Nickel sulphide (pentlandite) identified in petrology, suggest fertile Troctolite.
$3 million raised to further advance exploration at TUR:
- Phase 2 Drilling commenced at TUR (post quarter);
- Multiple targets identified;
- First assay results expected in November;
- VTEM survey commissioned to cover gravity anomaly commenced (post quarter) to test for conductive units, including massive sulphides.
To view Report please download PDF below: