AuStar Gold Limited (ASX:AUL) (‘AuStar Gold’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to provide an update in relation to its current diamond drilling program at its high-grade Morning Star Gold Mine:
McNally’s Reef: Continued High-Grade Gold Intersections and Extension of the Reef to the North and South. This Reef continues to remain open in both these directions.
- 1.10m @ 171.84 g/t Au from 57.40m downhole (hole L6007); including 0.20m @ 937.50 g/t Au
- 1.05m @ 169.31 g/t Au from 44.60m downhole (hole L6008) Including 0.40m @ 103.29 g/t and 0.65m @ 209.93 g/t Au
Stacpoole North: Drill Results Indicate Gold Mineralisation remains Open to the North.
- 4.00m @ 5.07 g/t Au from 72.50m downhole (hole MSA33), Including 0.40m @ 12.27 g/t and 0.50m @ 7.75 g/t Au
- 4.40m @ 1.18 g/t from 30.10m downhole (hole MSA34)
New target: near Stacpoole North, showing a Broad Zone of Gold Mineralisation.
- 17.50m @ 1.60 g/t Au from 27.50m downhole (hole MSA35), Including 1.40m @ 4.11 g/t and 2.45m @ 2.79 g/t Au
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document