An opportunity for investors and advisers to hear directly from listed company CEOs on company strategy, prospects, and performance.
ASX and FNN are proud to present a program of forums for investors. Hear CEOs and senior representatives of listed companies present their investment story.
Join them afterwards for an informal meet and greet session, with lunch provided.
Register your attendance for an upcoming event
Upcoming Events in Sydney
21 March 2017
ALE Property Group Limited (ASX:LEP)
Andrew Wilkinson, Managing Director
ALE Property Group Ltd (ASX:LEP) is the owner of Australia's largest portfolio of freehold pub properties. Established in November 2003, ALE owns a portfolio of around 86 pub properties across the five mainland states of Australia. All of the properties are leased to Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group Limited (ALH) for an average initial term of around a further 13 years.
ALH is owned by a joint venture (ALH Group); 75% is controlled by Woolworths Limited, Australia's leading retailer and the remaining 25% by one of Australia's leading hoteliers, the Bruce Mathieson Group (BMG). ALH Group, through its ownership of MGW, BMG and Taverner is Australia's leading pub operator.
Fiducian Group Limited (ASX:FID)
Indy Singh, Managing Director
Publicly listed Fiducian Group Ltd (ASX:FID), is a successful end-to-end financial services company in this fiercely competitive sector in Australia. FGL is 100% Australian-owned and operated. Fiducian provides:
platforms for investment and superannuation
funds management and investment
financial planning and wealth management
technology solutions for financial planners and their clients
accounting/resourcing and SMSF administration.
Through the vision of founding managing director Indy Singh, the company listed in 2000 as Fiducian Portfolio Services Ltd. The company is now listed as Fiducian Group Ltd. Funds under Management, Administration & Advice (FUMAA) total to $5.13 billion.
Gascoyne Resources Limited (ASX:GCY)
Michael Dunbar, Managing Director
Gascoyne Resources Ltd (ASX:GCY) is a gold exploration and development company led by an experienced board and management with a strong blend of discovery and mining backgrounds. The Board members have a collective track record of technical excellence, and corporate and commercial reputation of delivering outstanding shareholder returns.
Medibio Limited (ASX:MEB)
Jack Cosentino, Managing Director
Medibio (ASX: MEB), is a medical technology company that has developed an objective test to assist in the diagnosis of depression and other mental health disorders. Based on research conducted over 15 years at the University of Western Australia, this test utilizes patented circadian heart rate variability and cloud based proprietary algorithms delivering a quantifiable measure to assist in clinical diagnosis.
OneVue Limited (ASX:OVH)
Connie Mckeage, Managing Director
OneVue Ltd (ASX:OVH) is a fintech company that partners to disrupt the superannuation value chain. Our mission is to deliver superannuation investors true choice and control by creating digital gateways between investors and their financial community. This includes the creation of a gateway between Fund Services (product creators) and Platform Services (distributors).