- Maiden Ore Reserve (Proved and Probable) totals 29.9 million tonnes at 69.0 g/t silver, 0.44% zinc and 0.32% lead.
- Ore Reserve contains 66.32 million ounces of silver with 130.8 kilotonnes of zinc and 95.3 kilotonnes of lead.
- 95.7% of Ore Reserve tonnes in Proved category.
- Ore Reserve supports the soon to be released Feasibility Study showing Bowdens as suitably robust in an accretive silver market environment.
- Bowdens confirmed as the largest, undeveloped silver reserve in Australia.
Silver Mines Limited (‘Silver Mines’ or ‘the Company’) (ASX:SVL) is pleased to announce a maiden Ore Reserve for its Bowdens Silver deposit, located 26 kilometres east of Mudgee in New South Wales. The maiden Ore Reserve supports Bowdens’ 16-year mine life, detailed in the soon to be released Feasibility Study.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document