Development at the Bowdens Silver Project
• The Bowdens Silver Feasibility Study and Environmental Impact Statement continue to progress rapidly.
Bowdens Silver Project Exploration
• Significant discovery of porphyritic felsic intrusion beneath the large-scale Bowdens silver-zinc-lead deposit.
• The intrusion is associated with strong metal zonation consistent with potential porphyry associated gold-copper mineralisation.
• Potential Source of Bowdens mineralisation located to the northwest of the current resource.
• Further drilling at Bundarra Deeps defines a thick zone of highly anomalous base metal and gold mineralisation that is currently defined over a strike length of 500 metres and has a thickness of up to some 300 metres.
• The mineralised system is interpreted to be vectoring to the northwest and remains totally open along strike and down-dip.
Regional Exploration Update
• Barabolar Project area located 10 kilometres northwest of Bowdens Silver Deposit demonstrates the considerable mineral potential of the portfolio in the Mudgee District.
• Mineralised skarn mapped over 3,500 metres by 800 metres.
To view Report please download PDF attached:
Download this document