Introducing the Barabolar Project
- Barabolar Project area located 10 kilometres northwest of Bowdens Silver Deposit.
- 1.5g/t gold, 2.5% zinc, 0.36% copper, 0.13% molybdenum in rock sampling.
- 9,000 metre by 2,000 metre corridor of base-metal and silver soil anomalies.
- Mineralised skarn mapped over 3,500 metres by 800 metres.
- Porphyry system type alteration assemblages.
- The Barabolar Project further demonstrates the considerable mineral potential of the Silver Mines Limited tenement portfolio in the Mudgee district.
Barabolar Project Area
Silver Mines Limited (ASX:SVL) (“Silver Mines” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce the results of recent detailed soil sampling, rock sampling and mapping northwest of the Bowdens Silver Deposit. The Company initially targeted this area due to the interpretation of a structural corridor identified in 2016 detailed aeromagnetic survey that extends from the historic Bara Silver Mine in the south to north of the historic Botobolar Molybdenum Mine. The Company has named this area the Barabolar Project and it incorporates several prospects and mineral occurrences including the Bara, Botobolar, Kia Ora, and Stony’s areas.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document