• CEP-1 Study: NOX66 in combination with carboplatin in late-stage cancer
• Objective: dual benefit of improved anti-cancer effect and lower incidence of chemotherapy-associated side-effects
• Final study visits completed: no serious adverse events related to use of NOX66
• ASCO presentation to focus on effect of treatment on progression of disease.
Sydney, 22 May 2018: Noxopharm (ASX:NOX) today announces that
- the Company’s first-in-human study of NOX66 has concluded with the last patient visit,
- an analysis of the safety data shows no serious adverse events associated with use of NOX66,
- an early review of disease status shows patients with stable disease or better after 6 months of therapy, and
- a poster containing data relating to patient safety and disease progression over the course of the study (data still under review) will be presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of ASCO in Chicago on Monday 4 June, 8:00am CDT (Monday 4 June, 11:00pm AEST).
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document