- Exciting new sub-surface target identified in follow up IP survey work;
- Target size significant with a strike length of more than 1.5 x 1kms open in all directions;
- Importantly, coincides with the strong Costean 12 copper/gold anomaly identified by historic exploration;
- Follow up survey work also confirms the Swan, Chimney, Datum Post area as another high priority target;
- Compilation of historic data continues to reveal compelling results and additional targets; and
- First phase of drilling to commence within the next week.
Naracoota Resources Limited (“Naracoota” or “the Company”) (ASX:NRR) is pleased to advise that the follow up dipole-dipole IP survey work at its Horseshoe Range project has been completed and the initial data interpretation conducted by the Company’s consulting geophysicists and geologist. The interpretation is ongoing and will be refined by further data including the upcoming drill program as it comes to hand.
For further information please download PDF below: