- Progress on Lithium carbonate plant by UnCuyo University
- Drilling at Maria De Huerto to commence after final permit issued
- La Rioja – field work commenced, with a total of 39 samples taken and submitted to ALS for analysis.
- Westminster Resources commences initial review of Ilo Copper Project
- Preliminary drill target identification progressing at Pachamanca/ MTO3 in Peru
- Aeromagnetic and radiometric survey planned for Catamarca in 2nd Quarter.
- Negotiations with JV Partners continue
Latin Resources Limited (ASX:LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide the following update on its various projects located in Argentina and Peru, South America.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document