• Latin Resources Ltd has completed the sale of its Ilo copper projects in Peru to Toronto Venture Exchange listed Westminster Resources Limited.
• Total sale proceeds exceed $6.8m in cash and shares
• Cash instalment of USD$150,000 to be paid by Westminster Resources Ltd
• The sale will enable Latin Resources to focus its resources on the development of its Lithium projects in Argentina
• The sale excludes the MT-03 copper project in Peru which is the subject of a separate Joint Venture Agreement with First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
Latin Resources Limited (ASX:LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce it has finalised the sale of its Peruvian copper assets to Westminster Resources Limited (“TSX-V: WMR” or “Westminster”) a publicly listed company on the Toronto Venture Exchange.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document