- Analysis of twenty samples collected by Latin Resources geologists of exposures of pegmatites in old mine workings and adjacent outcrops in three sub-parallel pegmatites within the mining tenement have reported grades of up to 1.93% Li2O
- The EIA drill permit will be completed and submitted in March
- Exploration and resource development drilling to commence in April / May
- Resource estimate to be completed 2nd Quarter of 2017 with mining studies to follow
- Initial drilling at Catamarca project displays visual spodumene at depth
Latin Resources Limited (ASX:LRS) (“Latin” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that recent field samples taken have produced positive results at their Maria del Huerto mining tenements in San Luis, Argentina.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document