- 8m wide, 6.65% copper equivalent, zone of massive and semi-massive sulphide containing visible copper, lead and zinc sulphide mineralisation at Marshall-Reward deposit (KJCD045);
- 57m extension of 18m high grade zone in Marshall Reward with lower grade, 1.26% copper equivalent, mineralisation in the footwall (KJCD048);
- Marshall Reward deposit continues to be open along strike and down dip.
- Hole KJCD045, located 90m north along strike and 50m down dip from high grade zone at KJCD048 returned;
- 5m @ 1.2% Cu, 7.1g/t Ag, 0.22g/t Au from 367 m and
- 8m @ 0.11% Cu, 23.46% Pb, 1.49% Zn, 153.3g/t Ag, from 381 m;
The copper equivalent for the 8m massive sulphide zone is 6.65%.
- Remaining assays for hole KJCD048 show a further 57m long intersection of mineralisation grading 0.51% Cu, 0.46% Pb, 1.62% Zn, 42.7g/t Ag, 0.06g/t Au from 230 m;
- Including 16m @ 1.03% Cu, 0.99% Pb, 2.33% Zn, 96.7g/t Ag, 0.12g/t Au from 247 m;
This 57m zone has a copper equivalent grade of 1.26%.
To view Report please download PDF below: