• Completion of optimisation study for K2-Hydro project
• Optimised for 8 hours of continuous generation capability at 250MW for over 2,000MWh of energy storage (+25%)
• Adoption of variable speed turbines for significant operational and ancillary market
• Construction timeframe reduced by up to 6 months
• Clear pathway to Financial Close in 2018
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) (Genex or Company) is pleased to provide an update in relation to the 250MW Kidston Stage 2 Pumped Storage Hydro (K2-Hydro) project at Kidston, North Queensland. The K2-Hydro project is part of the overall Kidston Stage 2 (K2) project, which includes a co-located 270MW solar PV project (K2-Solar).
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document