Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) (Genex or Company) is pleased to provide shareholders with this latest update regarding the construction program for the Company’s Phase One 50MW Kidston Solar Project (KSP1 or Project).
Genex is pleased to report that the construction of KSP1 continues to remain on-time and on-budget for anticipated first generation in Q4 2017 and Practical Completion in Q1 2018. Key activities since the last update (refer ASX announcement 15 May 2017) include:
- Continued installation of solar modules across the KSP1 site;
- Continued installation of the piles which form the base for the poles and frames upon which the solar panels are mounted;
- Continued installation of the NEXTracker module framing system which also includes the single axis tracking system for tracking the sun’s movement and to ensure the modules capture optimal solar radiation levels;
- Completion of the Ergon Kidston switchyard civil works;
- Continuation of the Ergon Kidston electrical equipment installation works;
- Installation of the solar farm substation earth-grid; and
- Completion of site clearing.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document