Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) (Genex or Company) is pleased to advise that the construction program for Phase One 50MW Kidston Solar Project (KSP1 or Project) remains on track. Key activities since the last update on 15 March 2017 include:
• Site clearing more than 50% complete
• Construction site facilities installed
• Ergon substation at Kidston civil works completed
• Access road construction underway
• Earthworks underway for the solar farm substation and O&M platform
• Laydown area for materials storage and component assembly 70% complete
• Order placed for the main transformer for the solar farm substation.
The Project remains on budget and on track for First Generation in Q4 2017 and Practical Completion in Q1 2018.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document