Advanced materials company, First Graphite Limited (FGR) is pleased to provide a review of another important quarter in the Company’s development.
- Official opening of the Commercial Graphene Facility (CGF) by Mr Josh Wilson MP, Federal Member for Fremantle.
- First shipment from the CGF.
- Approval of Cooperative Research Centres Project funding for $1.5m.
- Successful demonstration test of FireStopTM fire retardant.
- Positive initial results on a greener approach towards the fabrication of Graphene Oxide.
- Receipt of research and development refund of $436,107 and option issue proceeds of $467,202.
To view Review please download PDF attached:
Download this document