Crowd Mobile Summary
- FY18: Revenue, Underlying EBITDA and Operating Cashflow are projected to be circa $38.5m, $3.6m & $2.9m respectively (unaudited)
- Crowd Media’s revenue up 440% H2 vs H1, weighted sales pipeline is currently $2m+, supported by strong customer demand and positive industry outlook with deals signed with Nestle, Bunq and Coty.
- Q&A benefiting by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Business Intelligence (BI) technologies and is expecting to improve operating margins in FY19
- Net debt is approx. $1.0 million
- New CFO and COO have recently joined with a focus on business transformation, cost reduction and operational excellence
- Strategic review & restructure of Subscription division (Track) completed
22nd June 2018 – Global mobile entertainment and digital media company Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX:CM8 & FWB:CM3) (“Crowd Mobile” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce its strategic investment in the Crowd Media division is gaining momentum and the digital influencer business has achieved increasing revenues and a rapidly expanding pipeline of customers in the last 9 months.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document