Corazon has achieved earn-in requirements for the Lynn Lake Project via a CAD$3M exploration spend since 2009
Company has agreed to improved terms for its option to acquire 100% equity in project
Renegotiated terms of agreement include:
- Option period to acquire project extended to 20 October 2015
- Acquisition cost reduced from CAD$2M to CAD$1M, plus
- CAD$750,000 payable on performance
Corazon has expanded its position as the largest landholder in the Lynn Lake region with the addition of new exploration ground including:
- South Plug: Nickel-Copper Target
- Barrington Lake: Copper Deposit.
Nickel sulphide exploration company, Corazon Mining Limited (ASX:CZN) (“Corazon” or “the Company”), is pleased to announce the successful renegotiation of the Earn-In and Option agreements to acquire the Lynn Lake nickel-copper sulphide project (“Lynn Lake” or “the Project”) in Canada, and the expansion of its Lynn Lake project area.
For further information please download PDF below:-