PRIORITY DRILL TARGETS CONFIRMED AT KUKUNA - DRILLING TO COMMENCE WITHIN THREE WEEKS
- Results from ground geophysical surveys and trench and rock chip
sampling confirm extensive distribution of specular hematite schist
at Kukuna, and highlight priority drill targets.
- Significant trench results include:
32m at 44.9% Fe from trench KUTR2 in the north, and
44m at 42.5% Fe from trench KUTR3 in the south.
- 24 rock chip samples returned with average of 41.8% Fe.
- Ground geophysics indicate several potential units of hematite schist
trending north-south under shallow cover over the entire 12km length
of the licence.
- Diamond drill rig currently being mobilised to site, with drilling
anticipated late June/early July.