Black Mountain Resources Limited (ASX | AIM:BMZ), the silver focused development company with interests in the US, is delighted to announce that further multiple grab samples returned up to 5,194 g/t silver grades at the Company’s New Departure Silver Project located in Montana, US. Importantly the samples were taken from the newly opened up Blue Dot Level which will access both the Bonanza Zone and Main Zone historical mining blocks and will form a key part of production moving forward.
- Additional grab samples confirm bonanza silver grades of up to 5,194g/t from samples from the Blue Dot Level
- High grades further underpin prospectivity of the Bonanza Zone and are in line with the extensive historic data
- Development drives now provide access to three historic mineralisation blocks, with the main decline continuing to be developed towards the Main Zone
- Increased silver recoveries to over 85% from optimized flotation metallurgical testing anticipated to improve to over 90% recovery in the near term
- Potential for CIL with tests yielding 89.51% silver recovery with low NaCN and lime consumption
- First phase of underground surveying completed
- 3-D mine model being finalised with results expected in the coming weeks.
For further information please download PDF below: