BUILDING AN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL MINERALS BUSINESS
• Bass continues to progress the optimisation of its flagship asset: the Graphmada large flake graphite mine, with the aim of establishing a cash flow positive 6000 tpa run-rate at the lowest capital intensity in 2017.
• Bass intends to use this cash flow from Graphmada as a financial platform to accelerate its establishment as a mid tier producer and supplier of industrial mineral concentrates, through increasing production to 20,000 tpa at the lowest achievable C1 cash cost.
• In addition, the Company continues to materially grow its resource inventory, aggressively explore its permits and strategically assess potential acquisitions in order to meet growing demand in traditional and future technology markets.
• Through aggressive exploration and strategic acquisition, using its in-country producer status, Bass has recently discovered the Andapa large flake graphite deposit and acquired the highly prospective Millie’s Reward lithium project.
• Underpinning all of this is a dedicated focus to continue to be a valued and responsible corporate citizen contributing to Madagascar and its people, specifically through its Graphmada Care Program, which seeks to positively impact communities through supplying cleaner water, better schools and further economic opportunities.
To view Presentation please download PDF attached:
Download this document