• AusCann has appointed Luke Pigeau as Master Grower for oversight of its Australian medical cannabis cultivation operation in Tasmania
• Mr Pigeau has more than a decade of cannabis cultivation experience
• AusCann has also entered into a research and development agreement with Canadian Group Jade Cannabis to develop and optimise the AusCann cannabis cultivation system
• AusCann and Tasmanian Alkaloids have an exclusive strategic partnership to jointly establish domestic medical cannabis cultivation and manufacturing operations
• Design of the Australian facility has been completed and state of the art cultivation rooms and monitoring systems ordered from Canada
Monday, 25 June 2018 – Leading cannabinoid pharmaceutical company AusCann Group Holdings Limited (ASX:AC8) (AusCann or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that it has appointed Canadian Luke Pigeau as its new Master Grower and entered a cultivation research agreement with Canadian group Jade Cannabis.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document