• AusCann’s strategic partner, Tasmanian Alkaloids has been granted a manufacturing licence by the Office of Drug Control to commence manufacturing operations in Tasmania.
• AusCann, through its partnership with Tasmanian Alkaloids, is the only ASX Listed entity to hold all the required licences in Australia to cultivate, harvest, manufacture and distribute final dose form cannabinoid medicines, this includes a TGA Manufacturing licence.
• The Partnership is positioned to be the predominant supplier of cannabinoid medicines in Australia with future export potential.
• AusCann will import its genetics for planting in Tasmania in early 2018.
• The project team is already well established and covers the full spectrum of the Australian medicinal cannabis supply chain from genetics through to final dose form cannabinoid medicines.
AusCann Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:AC8 or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that the Office of Drug Control (ODC) has granted to Tasmanian Alkaloids on behalf of the Partnership its manufacturing licence for its Tasmania site.
For further information please download PDF attached:
Download this document