Antares Elite Opportunities Fund
 
The Antares Elite Opportunities Fund is a concentrated portfolio of Australian shares containing only our highest conviction investment ideas.

The Fund's objective is to outperform the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index by 4% p.a. (gross of fees) over a rolling five year period by investing in an actively managed and highly concentrated portfolio of Australian shares.
 
The Fund takes large positions in a concentrated portfolio of up to 30 companies. Generally 80% of this portfolio will be invested in companies we have identified as having the potential to offer significant long-term value; the remaining 20% is invested in shorter-term opportunities.
 

Media Releases

Latest Company News


Videos

May 2018 02:30 PM
Talking best ideas with Antare..
25 May 2018 - Antares Equities Elite Opportunities Fund, Portfolio Manager, Nick Pashias talks about how the fund is positioned and opportunities for beating the market taking concentrated positions.

Contact Information