2014 – THE YEAR IN REVIEW
- The acquisition of a 72.54% shareholding in TNT Mines Ltd, which holds advanced exploration assets in Tasmania.
- Granting of a 10 year extension to the Edie Creek mining lease ML144 through to 2022.
- Renewals of all May River and Bolobip exploration licences in PNG and all of TNT’s licences in Tasmania.
- The successful re-commencement of pilot mining and gold/silver production at the Edie Creek mine.
- Achieving JORC 2012 compliant Inferred Mineral Resources for TNT’s Great Pyramid and Royal George tin deposits.
- Significant ‘across the board’ reductions in Group operating costs.
To view Presentation please download PDF attached: