29 Jan, 2019 09:13 AM
- Drilling commenced at the Barabolar Project, in New South Wales.
- Exceptional porphyry and polymetallic epithermal targets.
- Initial program of up to 7,500 metres of reverse ci...read more
31 Jul, 2018 05:51 PM
Outstanding newly discovered area with substantial copper-gold-silver-lead- zinc-molybdenum anomalism over a corridor of 9,000 metres by 2,000 metres.
22 Jun, 2018 12:27 PM
Assays returned from first hole, BRD18001, of the 2018 Northwest Zone drilling program significantly extends this new high-grade silver area. Results include:
- 24 metres @ 150 g/t s...read more
30 May, 2018 10:33 AM
- Maiden Ore Reserve (Proved and Probable) totals 29.9 million tonnes at 69.0 g/t silver, 0.44% zinc and 0.32% lead.
- Ore Reserve contains 66.32 million ounces of silver with 130.8 k...read more